CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Misquite Nevada!!!



We went to St George to help Jenni's sisters with their kids for a little bit of the week. So that Saturday we went to Misquite to go play Bingo. It was way fun even though we lost and everything but it was totally worth it. I wanted to go to the big tables but it made me way to nervous cause Jenni and I had a run in in Vegas trying to gamble just the slots and it was embarassing cause 2 guys had to help us and then a worker came over too. So instead of making idoits of ourselves again we just did the bingo and called it good!! But I totally recommend playing bingo it was fun!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute pictures. Sounds like you had fun. :0)

Stacey said...

Sounds like you are always having a ton of fun!! I am jealous of the mesquite weather! We are in Topeka for Mike, he is going to law school here. We moved here in June so we are starting to get used to it all here.